In the era of the reboot, there is no reason the folks at PBS shouldn't dust off some of the great shows of the 80's and 90's for a funky remix or two. That's why we here at CRAVE have found you 5 of the hottest remixes of PBS shows that will make you bust-a-move.
After all, there is no wrong way to learn!
Sit back, relax, and prepare to have your ass-rocked by audio-fire!
1. Bob Ross blows your f*cking mind:
If you ever have trouble sleeping, this guy's voice is like Valium.
2. Mr. Roger's drops mind-science:
We just got Incepted by Mr. Rogers.
3. Julia "cut a b*tch" Child:
RIP Julia. Pour one out on the curb.
4. Reading Rainbow, shake your ass!
Where the hell was this intro when we were kids?
5. Sesame Street bringing some Latin flavor to PBS:
Not nearly enough face-time for Sesame Streets only Latin member, Oskar the Groucho.