Rockstar has sent out a notice about a $100 special edition version of Max Payne 3 that’s coming to Xbox 360, PS3 and PC when the game launches in March 2012. However, there’s a catch: the only way you can lock down a copy for yourself is by way of pre-order between November 21st, 2011 and January 15, 2012. If you miss that window, you miss the boat entirely.
The contents of the Max Payne 3 special edition include:
- A copy of Max Payne 3
- 10” tall Collectible Max Payne Statue created in a collaboration between TriForce and Rockstar Games
- Series of game-inspired Original Still Life Art Prints that depict some of Max Payne’s inner demons and vices
- Copper and brass-plated iron, bullet-shaped Bullet Keychain featuring a screw-off back
- Classic Multiplayer Character Pack of eight playable multiplayer characters for Max Payne 3 Multiplayer, including fan favorites from the original Max Payne and Max Payne 2 like Max Payne from Max Payne 2, Mona Sax and Vladimir Lem
- Disorderly Conduct Multiplayer Weapons Pack for Max Payne 3 Multiplayer that includes the Hammerhead Auto Shotgun, G9 Grenade Launcher and Molotov cocktail
- Max Payne 3 Official Soundtrack featuring the game’s instrumental score.