Nintendo will be in San Diego for Comic-Con International this week, which the company has formally announced via press release. They’re also coming equipped with a roster that runs deeps, with games such as Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword for Wii, Star Fox 64 3D and Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D for the 3DS playable at the show.
Here’s the full list of Nintendo games that will be at the convention:
- Super Mario
- Mario Kart
- Kid Icarus: Uprising
- Star Fox 64 3D
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- Pokédex 3D
- METAL GEAR SOLID Snake Eater 3D from Konami
- Shinobi from SEGA
- Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition from CAPCOM
- RESIDENT EVIL: THE MERCENARIES 3D from CAPCOM
- DEAD OR ALIVE Dimensions from TECMO KOEI
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
- Kirby Wii
- Rhythm Heaven
- Fortune Street
- Captain America: Super Soldier from SEGA
- Just Dance 3 from Ubisoft
- Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2
In addition, Nintendo has commissioned a large chalk drawing to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Legend of Zelda. The gigantic piece will be created on-site over the course of several days at the Nintendo Gaming Lounge.
There will also be plenty to do for Pokemon fans at Comic-Con. Nintendo is hosting a special meet-up from 4-6pm on July 21 in the Nintendo Gaming Lounge for fans to battle and trade Pokemon with Pokemon Black and White. You can also expect Pokemon-themed giveaways, including a set of three Pokemon AR marker cards, pins, Pokemon cinch sacks and Pokedex 3D T-shirts.
If you’re planning to attend San Diego Comic-Con, make sure to swing by Nintendo’s booth for all the festivities.